Instagram




Instagram @jolynnchoong

Facebook

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Starlight Cinema | Malaysia's Largest Outdoor Cinema

Hi guys!! I just had my first outdoor cinema experience in my life last Fri!! It was really awesome!! It's the Starlight Cinema by Samsung Galaxy Life. If you're a Samsung user, you prolly will know that Samsung Galaxy Life often offers amazing rewards and special privileges. 

This time they reward their users by giving away FREE MOVIE PASSES to enjoy this great outdoor cinema experience. 

Me waiting for the screening!! 

The movies screening on that day was Paranormal activity(The Marked Ones) and The Conjuring. Both are horror movies and luckily I do watch horror movies. Hahaha. 

Companion of the night! Zhen Zhen :))

There's a row of stalls selling foods too!! Chewing foods while watching movie is a must! 

Other than free redemption for the movie passes, Samsung Galaxy Life also offers other free redemption of the foods exclusively for Galaxy Life apps users. And since I'm one of them, I redeemed alllllll the foods that they offer. :P 

Pizza Hut, Crazy Potato, Burger Lab, Burger Kaw Kaw....All are free!! Isn't it awesome that you don't have to pay for the movie and even for the foods?? 

 Movie started!! Remember to bring your mat and pillow as well, so you can enjoy the movie as you at home. :D

Having fun with this girl!! :DD

 Complimentary Nescafé. Heee.

 Second round for the free redemption. Had these during the the second movie, The conjuring. 

 Selfies with the burgersssss.


I can say that this one of the best night I had experienced in my life. It was really fun to hang out with your friends or loved ones to enjoy something different instead of clubbing or whatsover night life. Lolll. Keen to go for this outdoor cinematic experience? The movies are screening from 13th - 21st June so means you still can redeem it now!! 


How to redeem free passes??
1) Download the Samsung Galaxy Life apps at http://bit.ly/1kThytd
2) Under the Starlight Cinema movie passes, click on redeem it.

Friendly reminder: Tapping REDEEM IT will activate a 1 hour countdown. 

That's all!! Just 2 easy steps and you can enjoy free movies! 

Samsung babies hurry up! Redeem it before it's too late! 


Starlight Cinema screening period: 
13th - 21st June
Download the apps here: http://bit.ly/1kThytd

No comments:

Post a Comment