Instagram




Instagram @jolynnchoong

Facebook

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Last Day In Aug 310814

Today is the last day of August and I just wanna talk something about myself. This post has nothing related to cafés, reviews, adverts... Basically, it's a random post. Haha.

Had this sandwich at The Social, Publika. Disappointing.

Been staying in KL and living in a hostel for more than 3 months already. I'm now more used to the hostel's life, doing all the housework, staying without my family. But luckily my sis, Grace is staying in KL too so I don't really feel alone here. 


I've done 3 papers and the last paper is on coming Thursday. I can smell the freedom now. Lol. I'm taking Bachelor in Public Relations and I can say everything is going well. It is only the first sem so maybe the subjects aren't that hard as I saw my friends who are taking Bachelor in Corporate Admin (my previous course before I transferred) were cracking up their heads. Lol. Some said I made the wrong choice, some said I was right that I'm brave enough to make the change. I just know that I should do my best in these 3 years to prove to everyone included myself that I was right. 

Happy Birthday Malaysia.

Oh, it was awesome to have Starbucks while watching a basketball match.

No comments:

Post a Comment