Instagram




Instagram @jolynnchoong

Facebook

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie | Kuala Lumpur

Hi guys! Finally I'm back to blogging again. Have been so busy to get used to KL life. Thanks to my sis haha. Today I'm here to share with you guys a warm and lovely French-style bakery and café located at the heart of KL. Most of you might heard of it before since it's quite famous. 


Do you actually know that I'm a die-hard fan of bakery & pastry?? I think that's also one of the reason why I always have a hard time to slim down. Hahaha. I was slimmer when I first moved to KL because I was not used to the environment and also living in hostel. I lost my appetite then that I can't finish everything in my plate of every meal. Lol. But now my usual tam chiak characteristic came back again. That's totally a curse. Gosh.

Ahhh!! I want to eat them all!

This is shoo cute. Hehehe.


Sometimes even though I don't feel like eating breads, I'd still go into the bakery just to tale a look. LOL

That churros is hard like rock. Disappointed. 

Spaghetti ordered by my sis, Grace.

Cappuccino and macarons! Their macaron is to die for!! 

Dealing with lots of assignments and mid-term tests lately. No idea when will I update my next post. Lol. But I shall make it here more lively. It's almost a dead blog. :X See you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment