Instagram




Instagram @jolynnchoong

Facebook

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Lunch Date at Lunarich | Gurney Paragon, Penang

A super unrelated selfie I taken ages ago start off this blogpost because I haven't been taking selfies recently. Lolll. 


Actually the lunch date I had with my besties, Shelmine was a long time ago but now only I blog about the food. Haha. So we went to this Italian cuisine, Lunarich in Gurney Paragon. It was my second visit and the reason I'm going back is because the pizzaaaaaaa.

If you do not know (yet), I'M A PIZZA PERSON. But I don't really have pizza that often tbh but I will if  pizza is a healthy food, low in calories, doesn't make my stomach bloat or something. But damn it's not!! That's why I only eat it once in awhile. Hahaha. When it comes to pizza, I think I can finish the whole large/medium pizza by myself. Oppssss.



 Address: 
Lot 2.33 & L2.A2a, Level 2 Gurney Paragon Mall, 10250 Penang, Malaysia

Hours:
Mon - Sun: 11am -11pm

Contact:
04-2287153

 Cheeseeeeeee. The fattening ingredients but also the best stuff. *yummsss*


Since there's only two of us so we ordered a mushroom soup and a fungi pizza. Their fungi pizza is a bomb!!! My love for fungi or any mushrooms will never fade. I loveeeeeeeee it sooooo much. Sautéed one is my favourite I guess!! Hmm... missing the Antipodean's one already. Haha. The mushroom soup not recommended though. Lol. Anyway, what's your favourite food? 


No comments:

Post a Comment