Instagram




Instagram @jolynnchoong

Facebook

Monday, September 9, 2013

Easy Way to Cook Creamy Pasta / Healthy Food

Today I'm gonna share with you how to cook guilt-free creamy pasta! It's really easy and can be prepared in 15 mins! 

You will need:
- 1 & 1/3 cup (330ml) of milk (You can use any milk like almond milk, cow's milk, I'm using low fat cow's milk)
- 1/2 cup whole grain pasta (It should be a healthy meal so you'd want to go for whole grain pasta, any pasta will do, I'm using fusilli)
- Pressed garlic clove
- Ground pepper
- Oregano
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)

How to cook:
1) Start cooking milk and add pasta.
2) Cook and stir often for 15 mins.
3) Before it's ready add garlic, pepper, oregano and cheese. (You may add mushroom or anything too! I add tomato!)

Tadah!! There you have it!! It's really easy and super yummy. :DD

I've been searching for many different types of recipes for clean and healthy eating so that I can make each of my meal exciting. Who said that healthy eating would be boring? It's just depends on how you make it interesting! I found it's fun and I even make myself a recipe book so that every morning I wake upI can look through my recipe book and choose which one I'm gonna try out!! Awesome huh?? :))

 Photo taken few days ago.

My maid called my 'sporty look' as 'tom boy'. Omfg. 


The food that I ate recently. 

 Brown rice with sweet potato and spinach.

 Oat with cacao scramble egg and a glass of milk. 

 Yoghurt with banana and oranges topped with muesli.


 Peanut Butter Dorm Cookie! I can even make a cookie myself! :D

Ignore my hair. Haha.

 Kiniko soup from Sushi King. 

Wrap!! Yup I do eat fishes sometimes to get the essential protein for our body. 


I'm not on diet, I'm eating healthy.


2 comments:

  1. I bad in cooking :D i really need this so much loll. hopefully it wont fail me

    www.fionev.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe!
    It's really easy, I thought the sauce needs a lot of ingredient. I am surprised that it's just milk!!

    ReplyDelete