Hi guys! How is it going? Miss me? I know you miss me *evil face inserted* hahaha. So today I'm going to share with y'all a coffee shop which is kind of in the trend for a while already. It is the Macallum Connoisseurs!! I've heard about a lot of good reviews and pictures on Instagram saying how good is their food but never got a chance to visit it. Finally I went when I spent my sem break in Penang!
As you can see from the outside, it is quite different from the usual café that pops up like mushrooms after the rain in Georgetown. This café obviously is a lot bigger than the others, and the best part of it is it has it's own car park though it's quite limited.
We went there for high tea since we already had lunch. So we just go for the desserts and coffee instead of the main course. But I will come back one day for their mains!
Banana Crepe *RECOMMENDED*
Oreo Cheesecake. It was quite tasteless for me. Kinda disappointing.
Another flavour for crepe, Strawberry. The texture of their crepe is really smooth and fulfil your tongue satisfaction. But this flavour is too sweet.
Recent addiction is Iced Mocha! Too bad this is so bitter, it tasted more like iced long black. Lolll. But the other of us ordered hot coffee such as flat white and it was good.
Lastly is the baked eggs!! Cheese + eggs never goes wrong!! Yummmmss.
Address:
No. 1, Gat Lebuh Macallum, 10300, Georgetown, Penang.
Hours:
9am-12 am (Daily)
Later then we went to the beach at Park Royal Hotel to chill. Ahhh~ such a relaxing day it was. Haha.
Look at that beachhhhhh. The sunlight, the clouds, the sands, the trees, the boat... They make me miss Penang when it comes to this. We did wait until sunset to enjoy the amazing view!
Didn't make up on that day so just throw on some bright lipstick before I take selfies. Put on the sunshade yo babe! Hahaha. Btw did you see my ugly black roots? Ugh it's just so obvious when it grows. Can't tahan any more!! Still thinking what colour to dye next. Heh.












No comments:
Post a Comment