Hangout!! How long I didn't go for shopping already?? I totally have no idea and I think I shall visit Bangkok again. Heee. Today is my first time hangout with this smart and pretty girl, Amber and we enjoyed our fun time in Gurney Paragon!
"Gurney Paragon is set to be the new premier shopping, entertainment, office and luxury residential address in Penang. It is a mixed development comprising a 700,000 sq ft shopping mall, an office tower, and two high-end residential towers. It is located on Gurney Drive, a beachfront esplanade that enjoys stunning ocean views and cool sea breezes."
We first had our lunch (brunch for me because I woke up late; like a pig!) at Javrie's Restaurante & Pizzeria. It's located at 5th floor right beside the food court. My friend, Chien tried their food before and she said it's quite good. So I think it's time for me to have a try too!
We had 2 main course, 2 soups and a pizza. We shared among 4 of us included Megumi and Nicole. Glad to know both of you! :D
Wild mushroom soup which is their signature soup. Not bad with the combination of tasty fresh wild mushroom. RM9.80. The twisty garlic bread was ordered separately. It does not come with a set. RM4.80
Minestrone. Tbh it's my least favourite among all. Doesn't suit my taste bud. RM9.80
Here comes the famous Teriyaki Ramen Burger!! This is a set which comes with sweet potato fries and iced lemon tea at RM18; Ala-Carte at RM15. I must say the combination of ramen and chicken is super duper good. Looking at this picture makes me drools again gosh. But I'd prefer less sauce then it'd be perfect.
Cheesy Citrus Baked Fish, another recommended dish!! I loveeee the citrus sauce topped on the baked fish but actually the baked fish itself it's already very nice. This is one out of five main course in their set lunch promotion which is only RM15nett comes with free flow of black coffee or fruit punch! Available from 11am-2.30pm. The other main course in the set lunch promotion are black pepper chicken, fish n' chips, spaghetti chicken concasse and flaming chicken rice.
Since they are famous of their pizza we should definitely try them right. This is Italiano which contains chicken ham, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, green pepper and Mozzarella cheese. For 6 pieces (regular) is RM25.80; 8 pieces (large) is RM35.80. You can even choose original crust or thin crust. This pizza doesn't really impress me though, perhaps I should try the others on next visit.
After filling out stomach, we were so full and it's time for shopping! We went to Sephora to check out the new items. They said shop like Sephora it's like a big candy store for girls. Haha. I guess that's true indeed.
Fyi, Sephora carry not only make-up products, they also carry skincare, fragrances and even accessories. You can get most of the make up brand here which some of them is only exclusive in Sephora. According to the employee there, the top 3 hot make-up brand are...
Benefit!! I guess everyone knows Benefit right?? If you don't know then you should really update yourself! Haha just kidding nah. From what I know, Benefit is famous in primer and foundation. And recently they just launched a new product called Big Easy. It's something like a BB that balances moisture and controls oil. It self-adjust to your skin shade, and protects skin with SPF 35. There are 3 shades and it's a liquid-to-powder form.
NYX is a good quality yet affordable make-up brand. If you had no known, you can actually purchase a great foundation at a price as low as RM30 from NYX. I like their lipstick though I haven't own any yet but I will! Trust me. Haha. Not to forget their jumbo eye pencil which only cost RM19. I saw a lot of make-up guru use them. I think I need to buy all of them.
Talking about the hot make-up brands, how can we forget Urban Decay!! I'm sure you know the Naked, not the dirty naked. Other than that, their eye primer and mascara got a lot of good reviews as well.
Obviously Urban Decay's hot selling product is her!! 3rd edition of Naked!! How naked you wanna be??
I'm being mindful here to share the videos of one of my favourite make-up guru in youtube, Jen aka from head to toe!!
Here is her review and comparison on all the naked palettes. Watch this if you have no idea which one to choose or might confuse with the shades.
And if you want some make-up tutorial on how to mix&match Naked 3. Here is it!
Sephora even got a individual counter for Nails! How cool is that!
On the left is exclusively for Sephora White Card member only. How to join?? Very simple! Purchase ANY products and you can be their member! Collect points every time you purchase and you'll receive a 10% discount voucher when you collected 250 points! A gift will be given upon registration and a free gift every birthday month. No registration fees, no renewal fees, unlimited lifespan of member. So what are you waiting for?
On the right are eye shadows from Sephora, they do have their own make-up line too. Free eyeshadow palette will be given when you purchase 2 or more (while stock last).
Look what I've got from Sephora!! Thanks a lot for this cute little black cosmetic box and nails set.
Do you know what's every girls are dreaming? Or I am dreaming? A perfect body shape with flat stomach and long, slim legs. No doubt Victoria's Secret Angels got that. One of the best example we can see was once a VS angel, Miranda Kerr. I think most of the girls adore her including me. She is definitely a perfect angel.
When Victoria's Secret has finally arrived in Penang Gurney Paragon, everyone was talking about it and hoping it to open asap. So now Gurney Paragon has most of the shops we desire, we no longer need to go KL just to visit these shops. Bring more shops in!!
A new scent by VS called Glamour. A very feminine scent which suits my liking.
After trying and testing the fragrances in VS, I found my loved one!! Bombshell 3rd edition called Diamonds. For me I'd always prefer a fresh and not too strong scent, candy-like or sweet scent was never in my list and this Diamonds just fits my requirement!
A box with body wash, body lotion, miniature perfume and a small size perfume all with the same scent. I think every scent has this promotion which is actually cheaper compared to buying separately.
It's almost tea time and to indulge our sweet tooth we went to Brown Pocket, located at 6th floor outdoor near Penang on 6. If you are a girl who likes desserts or sweet stuff, I bet you don't wanna miss trying the desserts here. They have waffles, pancakes, yogurt parfait as well as a wide range choices of beverage from the caffeine, refreshing to the rich flavour.
Chocolate Banana served with brûléed banana, walnut, ice cream and chocolate sauce. RM12.90 Everything is perfect when you match a cold and a hot desserts together. Yummm.
The Light Body. B Pocket's signature waffle served with ice cream and homemade tiramisu at RM14.90. At first I wasn't attracted to this but after I tried it, I must say it's my most favourite now. Beside the crunchy yet soft waffle, the tiramisu cream taste so good! Plus a vanilla ice cream on top it turns out not to overwhelming as a dessert after lunch. Thumbs up!
I never try their pancakes before. This is Mix Berries Pancakes served with berries compote and ice cream RM13.90. The pancake is good, the berries is fine, prefer both if it to be warmer or maybe it's because we the time we took photo it has become cooler. Overall this is great choice when you're looking for a more fulfilling dessert. Look at the 3 layers of pancakes.....
Left to right: Chocolate Ice Blended, Oreo Ice Blended, Strawberry Smoothies. All at RM13.90
Never a fan of strawberry unless it is eaten raw but I think strawberry lover should really try that. It's really 'straawberriieee'. The Oreo Ice Blended not so special but the Chocolate Ice Blended is good!!
To coffee lover, B Pocket do serve Cappuccino. Here is it at RM9.90 for hot, RM10.90 for cold. They have flavoured latte and ronnefeldt tea too.
After tea time is time for shopping again! Inside Penang on 6 has a lot of shop lots selling clothes that are suitable for teenagers. Heaven for girls, hell for guys. LOL. We can actually spend a long period just trying clothes. I'm here to introduce you Missha and EFeel collection.
I found that Missha's clothes is more suitable for petite size people too sad I'm not. But for those who are petite or size 6 or 8, you should really visit Missha, they carry a lot of style which I think most of the girls would really like it.
I know this pic looks creepy. I feel creepy too. Haha. Seems like I'm a ghost and shopping in the wrong world. LOL
EFeel collection is more to casual, funky style. You can see it not only from the clothes but also the layout of the shops. They sell tops, shorts, accessories and shoes as well!
That's all for my Saturday hangout with the girls. Hope I can spend most of my precious weekends like this. I know this is post is superb long and if you finish reading it I must say thank you! *virtual hug* It took me about 5 hours to blog this I'd really appreciate if you appreciate my post. Heh. It's almost 3am now and I shall get some sleep. Next week is a busy week for me and final exam is coming. Good luck to me and all Tarcians too. Xoxo


































No comments:
Post a Comment