Another trip since I got back from BKK about 3 days later! This time is not about shopping but it's about visiting friends' hometown and enjoy the fun times. It was a 3D2N trip but I will just combined all the 3 days into one long post! So keep your breathe and read to the last words! :D
So I should meet Cindy at Nibong Tebal first before we set off together to Taiping which is Fish's hometown. And for the first time, I took ferry by myself to Butterworth. I'm so brave!! Wake up early in the morning, walked to the bus station nearby my house then straight to Weld Quay. You know what? I just brought along RM20 with me! Hahaha. Didn't bother to visit ATM. So right after I reach Butterworth, I took another bus to Nibong Tebal and we had no choice but to sit the old bus which using the old route to Taiping. It took us about 2 hours wth.
Random pic.
I'm not doing much elaboration because I already forgotten what we had done. Lollll. So just let the pictures speak for themselves! Pictures speak a thousand words...
After brunch, we went for some dessert. Famous cendol kosong.
The scariest and merciless animal in the world!!
Erm, do you want some botox on your boobs? LOL no offence.
I can't differentiate between donkey and deer. Fail me .____.
So this is donkey right?? I think so....
Hi lovely owl. :D
They're so adorable!!! Awww.
Lazy lions and tigers.
Otter!! How I wish I could swim as fast as her!
Giraffe! In case you have no idea what it is.
Old camel. I used to kiss their humps. Hahaha. So furry.
This is a hamster? So cute lehh!
Kangaroo.
Red-coloured birds!
Fat and huge rhinoceros!! Their shits builds a hill!
I have no idea what it is. Some kind of bull?
Malay tapir which we called in Chinese are 马来貘 .
I was very tired and sleepy already after taking a long distance bus. Not really long I know but the hot weather and sitting in the old bus makes me feel tired. And the pic below is so-called 有眼无神.
Mua favourite snacks! Marshmallow coated with chocolate!
No idea when we had this laksa but this is nice man! Too bad I was having ulcer and my eating speed is like turtle, don't really enjoy the food though. Imagine you are going to taste it but you were like 'wow this is nice..ahh..sizzz....shhh....ahh..nice leh!' FML
We had our dinner at New Bee Guan Restaurant. Here's the food we ordered.
On the 2nd day, we had Bat Ku Teh as our lunch at Yee Sin Restaurant.
Dried Bat Kut Teh. Have you tried before??
Normal Bat Kut Teh.
Then we went to a place to have some fun. Somewhere for kids to play with the water. Hahaha.
Childhood memories.
My girlfriends. :D
Dead fish and mermaid? LOL
We were so wet because it suddenly rain!! HAHA.
After bathing and tidy up all the things, we set off to Nibong Tebal which is Cindy's hometown. Went for a ride first before having dinner. Old-time lifestyle!
We are tiny family. :D
Enjoyed our fun times!!
We have a rich dinner. Thanks to Cindy's parents! Delicious!
We had supper after went to pasar malam! I was like so full....
Porridge!!
On the next day, we had our brunch before heading back to Penang, my hometown! They still expecting to let me bring them to interesting places just to make the trip complete. So they act like they are first time being there though some of them know Penang better than me. :X
Jawa mee. Best jawa mee I ever had!
So I just bring them to Gurney lahh. Hahaha. My favourite mall. Oh yaa, I had my hair-cut once I reached Penang because already made appointment at Aviation Salon. Got the groupon voucher for just RM10 for cut + wash + blow. So it was like kinda packed their appointment, luckily mum booked for me!
My new hairstyle! BANGS. Teehee.
This game is fun! I will never get bored by playing it with million times! Seriously makes you LMAO!! Haha.
Lastly, a random pic!
I just started my Sem 3 and today is the first day. It was sooooo boring. Whatever!! Since I got sucks results for Sem 2 no matter what I have to work really hard for Sem 3 to pull up my CGPA!! No way to indulge myself anymore! Hope I can cope with my works and studies. Pray hard. Good luck to me and anyone of you! :D





































































No comments:
Post a Comment