Before I start, WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Don't care you are single or attached, is a happy day because those couples cool enough to make heavy traffic jam! LOL. Don't sad if you're single, I'm single too but I spent my day with my lovely sis, Angeline and friends. You still can hang out with your loved ones eh?? :D
The photos in this post was taken few days ago according from Chor 1 to Chor 3. I didn't take much pix during cny, so I will just do 2 separate posts which the other one is ootd post! Stay tuned yo!! X)
Very CNY feel~ Thanks to parents' effort. :)
We had steamboat as reunion dinner on CNY's eve! I think it's a tradition for most of you right? Haha. Never ever miss this!!
DROOLS
Can't wait to eat lehh!!
Soya tang yuen made by mum! :DD
CHOR 1
Muackz muackz. <3
Swizzle, Happy CNY!
FOODPORN
Home-cooked dinner!
Lunch & dinner at godgrandma's place. This is just some of the food!!
Lou sang~~
Lunch & dinner by grandma. SO YOU SAY LAHH HOW CAN I DON'T GET FAT??
Lastly, a family portrait. :))))
I love them. :)
Nothing special during this year CNY. We did the same thing as last year, keep repeating every year. But of course ang pau must increase lahh. ;p Anyone still wanna give me ang pau?? It's still not enough leh! Haha. College reopened today, too fasttttttttt I'm still in CNY and holiday mood. Luckily tutor delayed the test on week later. So how was your CNY? :D






















No comments:
Post a Comment