This post was suppose to be updated months ago HAHAHA but I was too lazy. ;p Me and my sisters went to Genting with mum in Nov last year. As I almost forgotten what we have done, I'll just write some caption under the tons of pics!
Love this shade much!
Jolynn. Grace. Angeline. Michelle
Adorable her. Haha.
The first day we just walk around inside the hotel and yes I successfully entered the casino on the 3rd tries! Lolllll. I was accompanied by mum and Grace sis for the first 2 times but I got blocked by the guards. So I tried to go inside ALONE. Nervous like hell. That was my Day 1.
Day 2: Outdoor Theme Park
First time wearing the fake collar since I bought from online store so longgggg ago.


Ignore my ugly face. ><
I took some video while we were at outdoor. Just for fun and this is my first time editing a video. So...no high expectation kay? Haha.
After spending all the afternoon at outdoors, it is the most exciting part of this trip - Jolin Tsai's concert!! Which was also the purpose we came to Genting. It was my first time watching concert. Excited!!
Crowded enough?
Let's get the party started!! Scream out loudddddddd!! :DD
Day 3: Kay Elle
Is time to go back so we did a lil shopping before going back to Penang. Aww~ Look at the pic below, that's why I love Kay Elle shopping mall much more.
Nothing but Pavilion!!
I'm having ITS exam tomorrow yet I still updating my blog. Haha. Just want to post something on the first day of 2013. Screw the exam btw, I hate the subject. See you very soon! Xoxo
1.1.13

















No comments:
Post a Comment