Instagram




Instagram @jolynnchoong

Facebook

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Escape Penang

It's my first day of SEM BREAK! Finally I've done with my final exam and I can't wait to spend my 1-month-holiday!! Especially BANGKOK TRIP on coming days. (There's another trip in April, tix bought! :D) I'm so excited about it since I haven't been oversees for about 8 years I guess?? Almost forgotten how was a plane look like. Nah, just kidding. 

Before I talk about Escape, let's start with my dinner I had last night with my classmates after the bloody exam. We went to Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant and it was my first try! 

What I like about Korean foods is the side dishes! 

 This is really nice! The only thing I can give good comment about. Kimchi soup. <3

After filling up our empty stomachs, we went to beach for a walk. RELAX.

 Ignore my messy hair. ;p

 Fish . Jolynn . Cindy

 The girls.

 The guys. 

 Tiny family members! Missing Cindy and Xiao Bai. 

 The flash seriously making us look like this. *.*


 Max love this pic because my face looks so sharp here!! HAHAHA

 My girlfriends. <3



So today me and my tiny family went to Escape which is a recently opened theme park located at Teluk Bahang, Penang. I know most of you may have already heard of it but you never know how FUN it is until you give it a try! It's adventurous and a little bit scary too. Hee.  

ESCAPE is different from any other theme park. It is a re-visioning and departure from the conventional ideas of roller-coaster rides, and sugar coated fantasies. ESCAPE draws from childhood past to capture the dreams and traditional values and addresses some of the problems of our current age by encouraging physical wellness and re-connection with nature…all through play in the quest for fun. - Escape 

Selca before heading out. 

They have water theme park too but it's still in the process. *wait patiently*

ESCAPE




Guess what? We took approx 8 hours to finish all the sections!! People like YOU WHO LIKES TO CHALLENGE, you should go!! RM48 for local is totally worth its value. For a gentle reminder, wear sports glove because you are going to hold the ropes to support your body mostly for all the time! We didn't aware of that and now our palms are damn pain! Don't forget your sunblock and lastly fully equipped with your sports wear!! 

Our pleasure to take photo with the boss. :D

If you haven't been to Escape, go for it and you will not miss your computer games anymore. NEVER REGRET! 


No comments:

Post a Comment