I was born on 10 Oct (it's coming soon you know what to do :p) and that makes me a Libra. I read most of the horoscope signs and Libra always rank the first in laziness. It's absolutely right about me! However, sometimes I will have a period when I'm super motivated and hard working. Mostly it depends on my mood of the day. #
2. I PROBABLY A TALENTED GIRL NOW IF I DON'T GIVE UP EASILY
When I was little, I learnt swimming but then I had to stop the lesson due to my family were moving to Penang Island from Butterworth. Luckily I managed to pick up the skills myself after years of practices, I can say that I'm a pretty good swimmer now! :D
Years later during the age of primary, my mum decided to let us (my elder sister and I) join some classes such as ballet and piano. My sis, Grace was persistent in learning both but I eventually stopped learning both at Grade 1. (check out her 20 facts over here) This is one of the thing that I've made myself regretted for the whole life.
We were happy that time and enjoyed during the lessons despite the changing of instructors. I joined Orchestra as my uniform-cocu in Form 1. (No doubt my mum asked me to join it lol) Eventually I stopped and so did my sis. The reason is because the school's Orchestra is using G Chord but I've been learning F Chord! (Not sure with the chord thing but it's something like that) I guess I'm just not so good with instrumental. :X
3. EX-GYMNAST
Finally I found something that I truly like and hope that I'm able to learn and master it well.
#thingsneverworkthewayyouwant
The same timing as I picked up Erhu, I joined gymnastic as cocu in primary school as well. First it was just training at the hall after school. After I've graduated from primary school, I started to go a proper centre for training, twice a week. I only trained for around 2 to 3 years and tbh, I wasn't a really pro gymnast. I joined MSSPP a couple of times but there wasn't much competitors in my group. There was a time I won the best overall gymnast. Lollll.
As you know gymnastic is quite a dangerous sport and you might get hurt easily, my mum was so worried and she had to stop us from going training despite of how obsessed we were. Another sis was Angeline who's definitely braver and has a greater potential than me. Both of us were so upset.
4. BLOGGER
I started to blog when I was 16, and I enjoyed doing it because I like writing down the details of my life. I don't have a good memory and blogging it may be the best way for me. If you have any opportunities don't hesitate to contact me through email! jolynnwen@gmail.com
5. 51% EXTROVERT; 49% INTROVERT
I like to hang out, go to parties, gathering or any outdoor activities. In the mean time, I like to stay indoor especially in my room to go online or watch drama. As long as there is a laptop and wifi access, I could just stay in my room for the whole day. YouTube is my best friend. Haha.
I'd like my outdoor and indoor activities to be balanced. Example like if I go out too often during the weekdays, I'd like to stay in during the weekends; Or if I go out during the day, I'd stay at home during the night, vice versa. I just have to spend some me-time, have some rest and just don't talk to anyone. Haha. Kinda weird isn't it.
6. DRAMA/MOVIE LOVER
During the night it's usually time for drama/movie!! When I was in high school, HK dramas were my favourite but they ain't any more. Now I'm addictive to American teenage dramas. If you have any nice recommendations do let me know! My favourite dramas are Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf. I love supernatural and I hope I can be a vampire. Lol. If you haven't watch Teen Wolf you must watch it!! Interesting and exciting!
This is still one of my favourite movie even after years!!
7. A STEPFATHER AND A STEPMOTHER
My family isn't perfect-perfect but for me it is already. Although my father and mother divorced when I was still a little kid, we still feel blessed because later then our stepfather took care of us for years and still counting. We truly appreciate what he had done for us though we are not his real daughters but of course we also love and treated him like a real one.
Happy Birthday to you Daddy (stepfather)!!

Family photos (CNY 2013&2014)
The four of us stayed with mum after the divorce but we still meet our father occasionally. Years later my father got married again and that's when we have a stepmother! Stop wondering or guessing, we actually have a pretty good relation with our stepmother. There is no awkward between both families and so I said we are really blessed to have both parents to look after us!
Family photo (CNY 2013)
8. SISTER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER
In 2012, our stepmother had brought Paris Choong to this world, our youngest sister!! She is sooooo cute and adorable you just want to pinch her cheek every time you see her!! Awwww~~ She's only 2 years old plus now but she already can communicate and she's a quick learner!! Jie jie love you ya! Now we ain't 四朵金花 anymore but 五朵金花. Hahaha.
1,4,5,2,3
Hi little girl. :D
9. HAIRY
If you are a friend of mine, you prolly will know that I'm a very hairy girl. Lol. I've no idea what does it indicate but I just don't like it. If you want to look at the photos, click here.
10. NOT A PICKY EATER
I'm not picky on food. I literally just eat everything that can be consumed. I eat all veges, meats and even this...
I like to try new stuff though.
11. SKIN > MAKE UP
I love everything about cosmetics and I love to make-up too. I love playing with the colours on my face and also creating new looks.
Make up can enhance your beauty and make you look more attractive, but it still has it downside which is make up too often will make your skin condition bad. I give more concern about my skin rather than to cover it up with make up.
What I actually prefer is natural beauty with good skin condition, I believed if I don't make up too often my skin will be less damaged too.
If you really want have to make up everyday then make sure you take care of your skin seriously. Remove all the dirts thoroughly, cleanse your face, and also the after steps. Obviously in this way there's a higher maintenance on your face, that's also one of the reason I rather take good care of my skin at the first place.
It depends on you whether you want to look more beautiful all the time, or to look beautiful even without make up.
12. EVERY DAY BARE FACE
I don't make up everyday unlike most of the people nowadays, I only make up when I'm attending some special occasion or when I have the mood to do so as I said I'm a lazy person. Haha. Most of the days I just go out with my bare face. Bare face doesn't mean you don't need to apply skincare, skincare like sunblock is a must!! It protects your skin from the UV rays that will fasten the ageing process!
13. IMMA MAKE UP ARTIST
Because of my passion towards make up, I actually worked as make up artist at M.A.C and Inglot before. I do not have any certs because I didn't attend any make up courses before, I self-learnt it from Youtube videos and also through experience. My mother and stepmother are also a make up artist and they guided me too. Read more on my working life in M.A.C and Inglot.
14. MORNING PERSON
Believe it or not, I'm actually a morning person, at least I think I am. I prefer to wake up early because I think I have more time for the day compared to being an owl. Even if I have to study last minute for the exam I'd rather wake up earlier and study instead of burning mid-night oil. Moreover I'm more productive in the morning! Oh ya, I definitely love breakfast more than supper. Heh.
15. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
I really wanted my lifestyle to be healthy, that's why I chose not to burn mid-night oil instead. Sleep early is just part of it, nutrition is the key. I talked about the importance of healthy food and my fitness journey before. After I've graduated from high school, I had a hard time of choosing the right course, (though I ended up chose business which I've no interest at all) and I found that I want to be a Dietician, the motivation was so strong and I was so determined to become one. However, let's face the reality...
I look at the mirror picture myself as a Dietician in the future, the reality just breaks my dream into pieces...
Until today I think I'm still passionate about it.
16. HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT
I take my personal hygiene quite serious, not as much as the cleanliness and tidiness of my room though but I still very concern about that. I like to smell good and I think it also gives a good impression to others too! Deodorant and perfume is a must! As for the cleanliness, I think I'm the one who take it most seriously among my sisters. Lol. I used to help my younger sisters to tidy their room too because they have no idea how to put things accordingly and nicely. Lol.
17. MUSIC WHILE SHOWERING
I think most of the people do this too. I like to listen to music especially when I'm going to take a long shower aka washing my hair.
18. ADORE FRENCH LIFESTYLE
Libra is a romantic person they said. No doubt I love romantic stuff too. Haha. I really adore that kind of lifestyle like French that is in a slow pace, looking elegant, wearing nice outfits etc.
19. SKY JUMPING ANYONE?
We should do something crazy before we die right?!! I think this is the most crazy and interesting thing that I can think of. I really wanted to experience sky jumping at least once in my life time. I wonder how does it feel the moment you jump! Although I have a slight acrophobia I still want to try it! Or maybe I should just start with bungy jumping.
20. BIGGEST DREAM IN MY LIFE
To own a condo. I prefer a condo than a house mostly because condo provide facilities like pools and also because it's gated and guarded with 24 hours security. In that case safety is more ensured and most importantly I feel safe. I always dream to have my own condo and been imagining it in my head for a long time. I can't wait to see the day coming.
Tagged by @rachel_imm, @tomsehlmine, @angelinecyy, @michelle990210 and @gracegurlx to do this 20 facts about me long time ago.
I'm not going to tag anyone because I'm lazy.
Hope you enjoy reading it.
XOXO





No comments:
Post a Comment