Last Sunday I was invited to attend a food review at Idealite (品味舒食). I was really glad that I can review their foods because I simply love the food there, healthy yet yummy!!
In recent years many people now are more concern about their health compared to last time. Society now mostly going more on organic food, healthy lifestyle, etc. Speaking of healthy lifestyle, there's only a formula which is healthy eating + exercise regularly and of course sleep earlier.
People always said if you are going to slim down you need to take care more on your diet than exercise since 70% on diet 30% on exercise. I actually quite agree with this because even if I exercise regularly, I can't really see any big difference on my body until I started to eat healthy, I saw my body changed significantly in a rather short period. So that brings to the point that I want to talk about today, healthy eating is important.
They have 3 outlets and the outlet I went was in Gurney Plaza.
I'd like to recommend you Malaysia first wholesome dining place, Idealite. I'll categorize the food that I reviewed into 5 parts. Don't think that healthy food is never nice, I can say that Idealite did a very great job in transforming all the healthy foods by creative mix-matching and cooking recipe into a super delicious food. Nothing less like the other restaurant! So why don't you choose to have healthy meal which gives you nutritious values which is as tasty as those not-so-healthy food or even tastier!
SUSHI & SALADS
Hokkaido Vege Sushi (RM9.70) Rice rolls with aromatic seaweed stuffing soft to the taste. Containing burdock, purple cabbage and a plethora of vegetables. This is a great appetizer as every bite is so fulfilling and satisfying with different varieties of vege wrapped tightly by rice skin.
Japanese Hericium Salad (RM17.70) Having healthy properties such as stomach nourishment and anti-cancer. This mix of salad is simply ingenious as it offers a crisp yet elegant flavour. I think I like this dish most probably is because the seaweed fishy and the sauce. The seaweed fishy has a crunchy texture which I really like it. (This explained why I love popcorn so much haha) And the sauce definitely bring this salad to next level of tastiness.
SNACKS
Japanese Golden Dumpling (RM10.70) These crispy dumplings have a solid texture and are moist on the inside. While taking a bite into these dumplings take your time to savour the natural flavour of the vegetables.
Provence Tempura Mushroom (RM10.70) Golden fresh mushrooms are paired with the natiral Provencal spices to provide maximum satisfaction to your taste buds. When I saw this dish I was really curious how does it taste, will it disappoint me because it's the healthy version of tempura? Nahh, I was wrong at all. I love this soo much, I feel like I was biting a chicken nuggets rather than mushroom. Haha.
Nyonya Rendang Hericium Chee Cheong Fun (RM13.70) This nyonya rendang curry paired with chewy chee cheong fun is rich in taste, and will awaken your taste buds and stimulate your senses. To the chee cheong fun and curry fans, this dish is definitely designed for you, and that's me. Hahaha. You know why Idealite is so different from other restaurants?? Because they take into account about balance diet, that's why you can see other vegetables in this dish rather than just chee cheong fun. And this is good, the rendang is rich and a little spicy which enhance the taste of all.
BROWN RICE
Bak Kut Teh Rice (RM13.70) Stewed with more than 10 varieties of herbs, it tastes sweet, light and not greasy. It is served with fresh mushrooms, vegetables and assorted tofu without gluten meat. Tadahhhh!! One of my favourite dish in Idealite which is their famous Bak Kut Teh!! You know their BKT is in the Top 5 list among all the BKT in Penang?? (Surveyed by Penang Lang) And they are the only one in vegetarian type. I tried before and I really like the soup, as what they said light and not oily at all. Thumbs up!!
Royal Sweet & Sour Hericium Meal (RM18.70) Hericium is one of the world popular dishes; it tastes like meat but is fresh and light. The aftertaste is slightly sweet, making this one of the must try dishes!
Signature Nasi Lemak (RM15.70) Nasi Lemak sans the coconut milk can still be just as good. Sweet potatoes and potato in spicy curry, together with tofu and cashews makes it a healthy and tasty meal. Never think that you can also have a healthy Nasi Lemak? Idealite has proved it!! As I said they care about a balance diet and so you can see different kind of food in your plates to provide you all the nutrition you need. This plate reminds me when I was a kid though, I used to prefer having meal in this type of plate. Heh.
A combination of sweet potato and potato. Nom nom.
Crunchy seaweed and bean curd sheets covered in signature sauce with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Black Pepper Eryngii Mushroom Meal (RM13.70) The firm and tender texture of Eryngii mushrooms topped with their special black pepper sauce is something even kids do not want to miss out!
I love mushroommmm and broccoli, I should older this on my next visit. And to be clear that's papaya on the side, not carrot. Haha.
Signature Hakka Lei Cha (RM14.70) Fragrant Lei Cha soup is boiled with mint, basil and a variety of spices, to form this explosion of aroma. This light and sweet soup with brown rice is their signature dish. Lei Cha fans you must try this!! The soup is served hot and it's delicious! Other bloggers actually think that this is the best Lei Cha they've ever tasted.
PUMPKIN RAMEN, SPAGHETTI
All the ramen is made from organic flour and pumpkin. So less worries for girls on the calories! Haha. Other than that, Idealite can also be considered as a vegetarian restaurant. Those dishes that contains spicy, garlic, onion or egg are stated clearly in the menu. It's a good reference though.
Hokkaido Miso Ramen (RM15.70) Rich miso soup stewed with various types of vegetables, the taste and nutrition that comes from the sweet soup is all fresh and naturally delicious.
Green Curry Ramen (RM13.70) Made with organic oat milk, without any coconut milk, this curry is cooked sweet with hint spiciness. Delicious to the last slurp.
Thai Style Spaghetti (RM16.70) Tossed with smooth and creamy Thai sauce cooked with pat milk, this dish presents a multi-faceted layer of flavours to excite and satisfy your senses!
Sesame Sauce Chee Cheong Fun (RM5.70) ; Idealite Chee Cheong Fun (RM4.70) Different from other in the market, the Chee Cheong Fun here does not contain any benzoic acid. They have 2 sauces and sesame sauce is more to my liking.
BUN
Sesame Bun (RM5.70) ; Fu-Wa & Fong-Yi (RM6.70) The sesame bun contains liquid form of sesame filling, which is quite nice. The panda bun is Fu-Wa & Fong-Yi which is lotus filling.
Be careful not to burn your mouth while eating this scalding hot bun. But it's still yummm.
Pumpkin Piglet Bun (RM6.70) It's a wholemeal bun that's why the skin is not pure white. This has been customers' favourite because they are so cute. Haha.
I know I talked a lot about the importance of healthy eating, it's not simply because this is an advertorial, it's because I really think it is important for us to live in a healthy lifestyle. That's why I really support the idea of a wholesome dining place by Idealite. Not sure if you have any idea I've always wanted to be a nutritionist though I chose another path, I still have passion for that.
I think this post have too many words and I shall stop here. Haha. Don't forget to give your body a chance to live healthy. No idea how to eat healthy?? Idealite is a good start.
So far they have 3 outlets in Penang.
Waterfall Outlet
Address: Gottlieb Road (beside waterfall hotel)
Contact no.:04-2263650
Business Hours: Tue - Sun (7.30am - 3.00pm; 6.00pm-10.00pm)
Gurney Plaza
Located at old wing 3rd floor
Contact no.:04-2267296
Queensbay Mall
Located at Queens Street (3rd floor, North zone)
Contact no.: 04-6431228
Please also take note that you won’t find any meat, peanuts, white sugar, white salt, MSG, synthetic colorings or preservatives in the food served. Instead, soya based products, whole grains, brown sugar, rock salt and fruits and vegetables, that have been cleaned in an ozone machine to remove chemicals and pesticides, would be used.
Please also take note that you won’t find any meat, peanuts, white sugar, white salt, MSG, synthetic colorings or preservatives in the food served. Instead, soya based products, whole grains, brown sugar, rock salt and fruits and vegetables, that have been cleaned in an ozone machine to remove chemicals and pesticides, would be used.






















No comments:
Post a Comment